The cost of hiring a Banstead removals firm to deal with the practical aspects of your relocation will depend on a wide range of factors. One of the ways you can get an idea of the likely price will be to get several Banstead removal companies to visit your home and carry out a survey. Getting at least three different quotations will help you get an idea of a reasonable price for the work required.
Generally, the price of your move will depend on factors including the following:
- the volume of belongings you want to move – for example if will usually cost more to move the contents of a five-bedroom house than a two-bedroom flat
- whether you want your Banstead removals service to include packing of all your belongings – this can save you time and stress, but it will cost a little more
- anything you plan to put into storage – you’ll either need to mark these so your movers don’t accidentally pack them with the belongings you’re taking to your new home, or make sure your removal firm knows to pack them separately
- anything that requires special packing – such as valuables, artwork, musical instruments and so on
- how far you’re moving – the cost of fuel will obviously be higher if your relocation is further afield
- any costs for customs and administration – if you’re moving overseas.