There are lots of different removals companies serving home movers and business relocations in the Ascot area. With so many to choose from, it’s important to be sure your preferred Ascot removals firm is a good one, so you’ll have peace of mind that your relocation will be carried out efficiently and smoothly.
Here are some of the things you can expect from a good Ascot removals company:
- openness: your quotation should be in writing, itemise what’s included and the company should be willing to answer any questions you’ve got about it
- approachable: your Ascot removals firm should be willing to answer any queries about your move that you have
- reputable: they should be able to give you references from recent moves if you ask
- politeness: they should treat you with respect and help make your relocation as stress-free as possible
- accountable: if you pay any money, such as a deposit, a good Ascot removals firm will give you a receipt
- contactable: they should give you phone numbers and a postal address, not just a PO box.
However, a good Ascot removals company experience isn’t just about what you can expect from the relocation firm. In order to make sure you have a positive working relationship and a smooth move, you should do the following:
- Be clear about your moving day – if a date is pencilled in, be sure to confirm it in advance
- Be organised – if you haven’t booked a packing service, then make sure everything is packed before the Ascot removals company arrives on moving day
- Pay promptly – according to the terms of the agreement you have.