Removals Hong Kong

To be able to relocate to somewhere like Hong Kong, you’ll need to have the necessary paperwork and documentation, particularly when it comes to immigration and visas. If you’re moving with your work, then your employer might help you with this, but you might also choose to hire the services of a specialist Hong Kong removals expert to ensure you have the right information and advice.

Applying for a visa

A good Hong Kong removals consultant should be able to tell you how and when you need to apply for a visa. Normally, you’ll need to do it before you arrive in Hong Kong. The application process can take some time, so be sure to check when you need to do this.

Getting a work permit

If you’re relocating for work, you’ll need to have a valid work permit. Again, your Hong Kong removals expert, together with your employer, should be able to help you with this. If your partner wants to work in your new country, then you should also check with your Hong Kong removals firm to find out if this will be possible.

Other things to check

Before you go, you should also do the following:

  • check yours and your family’s passports are all valid
  • check you have all the paperwork you will need to clear immigration
  • follow your Hong Kong removals expert’s advice on anything else you need to do to ensure immigration goes smoothly.

Want to find a Hong Kong removals company?

At Premier Relocation, we’re expert Hong Kong movers and relocation professionals. We can carry out all of these services and more, so contact us today to see how we can help you.

PHONE: +44 (0) 20 3651 7512

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. View our GDPR / Privacy Policy more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.