If you’re relocating into or out of the Send area, you may be wondering about the best way to organise your move. Many home owners choose to engage the services of a Send removals firm to carry out the practical aspects of the move – in fact, most would deem it as an essential service.
Services your Send removals firm might offer
Each Send removals firm is different, and so the services on offer will vary. However, some of the things you might be able to expect your Send removals firm to do could include the following:
- pre-move consultancy: a good Send removals firm may be able to advise you on the practical aspects of the move and give you a schedule of what kinds of tasks you’ll need to do, and when
- packing your belongings: this is normally an optional service, but many Send home movers choose to ask their removals firm to pack all their belongings up. This will cost a little more but could save you a great deal of time and stress.
- protecting your belongings and home: a good Send removals company will use protective equipment and packaging to ensure all your belongings are moved safely, and the fabric of the property is protected in both your old and new homes.
- transporting your belongings: this should take place in a vehicle that’s well looked after and where your goods are all stored securely, so they don’t move about in transit.
- unloading at your new home: your Send removals firm will unload everything and put your furniture into position. Depending on the service you’ve bought, they may even be able to reassemble furniture or unpack boxes.