While the vast majority of Weybridge home removals involve moving from one house to another on the same day, sometimes things can be more complicated. For example, you may be moving into smaller, temporary accommodation while work is carried out on your new home. Or you may be moving overseas and don’t want all your belongings to arrive until you’ve found a new permanent home.
Why not consider putting your belongings into storage?
Whatever the reason, storage is a very useful option for many home movers who aren’t having a standard same-day move. Fortunately, many Weybridge removals firms will offer a service that will pack your belongings and take them to storage, where you know they’ll be safe and secure for the time being.
Storage services offered by Weybridge removals company could include the following:
- arrangement of suitable storage for your belongings
- storage at your point of origin, or at your destination, depending on your requirements
- packing your belongings so they’re ready to go into storage
- regular checks on your belongings in storage, to make sure they remain secure and undamaged
- arranging for your belongings in storage to be transported to your new property when you’re ready.
You should check that any storage unit used by your Weybridge removals firm is:
- offers convenient access
This will give you peace of mind that your treasured possessions are being well looked after until you’re ready to receive them from your Weybridge removals company.